Follow by Email

Saturday, 8 August 2015

Temporarily Haitus for the Conservative Standpoint Series

Hi all, so I will be taking a temporary break from my serial post/book The Conservative Standpoint. This is because I wish to expand my reading of the Conservative theory to embrace a wider view of the issues and leading philosophy. Likewise, I Would like to take a modest break to work on a short novel. In doing so I hope to return to the second half of the manuscript refreshed.

 I will still be writing opinion posts. Just not he extensive 2500-4000 essays I had been working on up till this point. I will return to it in approximately 6 months perhaps less. In the meantime I will be posting an Essay on the conservative conception of justice and punishment after this for my audience to read.  

Thanks

Cole D.